Strategic planning retreats are often a fundamental piece for making sense of your realities and focusing your future plan – a process often skipped by organizations because it requires stewardship and efficient use of the time. Together with Elementary Group, your plan can be made clear within 3 days – and within 6 weeks, it can be fully operational.
Creates Action TO:
|Manage the Whole|
|Leverage Collective Thoughts|
|Align People & Teams|
|Clarify Your Vision|
Why a retreat?
ex: // A typical Retreat Agenda
Day 1: Perspective
An open forum that harvests critical strategic and operational information needed for a comprehensive and effective plan.
Day 2: Planning
Connecting and extrapolating key perspectives to create your core strategic operating plan.
Day 3: Action
Defining and outlining the required actions that guarantee your key strategies are set in motion
ex: // STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION
- Build perspective and gather critical strategic, operational and financial information
- Create your core strategic operating plan
- Define and outline required goals and actions
- Build accountability amongst your team
- Organizational structuring
- Systems and processes
- People and leadership development
- Managing the plan, key performance drivers/constraints and action plans
- Scrub and review detailed project plans
- Analyze project timelines and constraints
- Project budget alignment and approval
- Plan launch and installation